Grapefruit + Bergamot Bar Soap
Please select all options.
Handmade La Conner soaps are made by hand using their signature recipe, with the addition of aloe vera liquid to give each bar extra moisturizing properties. Handmade with seven oils and mango butter to create an amazing, moisturizing, soothing, healing bar or soap with a rich lather that is hard and stable so it lasts.
Thoughtfully crafted with the following oils to nourish and protect your skin:
- Coconut oil, palm oil (sustainable), and olive oil as a base create a very hard, stable bar or soap with a rich lather.
- Avocado oil is rich in vitamins A, D, & E, and has a high percentage of proteins that are excellent for sensitive skin.
- Almond oil is an excellent emollient, and prevents dehydration of skin, is cleansing, anti-inflammatory, and nourishing.
- Castor oil acts as a humectant by attracting and retaining moisture to the skin. Castor oil also helps to to provide an even richer, more lush and stable lather.
- Mango butter has many benefits and is skin softening, soothing, and moisturizing. It's protective properties restore flexibility and reduce degeneration of skin cells.
- Jojoba has anti-inflammatory properties that can be utilized for treating various skin conditions, and has an amazing healing effect on the skin.
Available in 7oz bar.
Developed by Handmade La Conner. Located in the heart of the Pacific Northwest, Handmade La Conner is a combination retail shop and workspace. Using only natural ingredients and essential oils, everything is hand crafted by a small team of artisan makers in small batches. Products are then carefully bottled, packaged, and labeled by hand.